App Update 10.17.2017
Firmware Update 9.22.2017
Happy Friday Nuzzler! The tech team over here at Nuzzle has been working night and day and we are so excited to share with you improved GPS functionality to kick of the start to a great weekend!
We’ve overhauled the way the device’s GPS functions and calculates location. What does this mean for you and your four-legged friend? It means this update should help find a first location point faster when the pet leaves the basestation zone and the location points on the maps should be much more accurate.
This update will be rolled out slowly to all of our users over the next few days so keep an eye out for a firmware update prompt on your phone! For details on how to check your firmware here is a link to our customer support portal:
We hope you enjoy this improvement to GPS and we are now working hard on our next major update which will be a drastic improvement to battery life. If you have any questions or concerns about your Nuzzle collar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (844)872-3144.
Update sent out August 31, 2017:
We hope you and your pet are enjoying the summer! Here at Nuzzle we are continuing to work hard at updating and improving our collars. We want to thank you again as your feedback has been greatly appreciated and extremely helpful in identifying opportunities for improvement. We are excited to share these new updates for Android devices to help improve the performance and experience of your Nuzzle collar.
Improved Accuracy For Your Base Station
-Base station ranges can now be set as Small, Medium, or Large.
-You can also now see the base station range in either street view, or even on top of your house in satellite view for increased accuracy.
-Need help determining the right base station range for you? Click here.
‘Get Help’ Link Is Now Active
-The ‘get help’ link appears when No Updates are available for your collar. This link is now active.
Icon Now Includes Your Pet’s Image
-Previously when you were in ‘trip view’, this icon was a generic silhouette of a pet. Now it is the image of your pet.
*Also note: the 'Collar ID number' (the number located on the back of your tracking device that begins with S/N that was used to link your collar to your phone/device) will now be referred to as the 'Serial Number' within the app.
We hope you enjoy these new improvements to your collar and we will continue to send new updates as they become available. If you have any questions or concerns about your Nuzzle collar, please contact email@example.com or call (844)872-3144.
All the best,
Update sent out July 13, 2017:
We hope you're having a great summer, filled with fun adventures with your pet! We can't thank everyone enough for their feedback and sticking with us as we work on making Nuzzle the best it can be. Over the past few weeks we've been hard at work making fixes to your collar based off of your feedback. Here are some new updates to your collar:
New Firmware Update for your Nuzzle Device: There has been a new firmware update pushed to your Nuzzle device. Please open your Nuzzle app and click "Update" when you are prompted by the popup. This update will fix inaccurate location points, improve your cellular connectivity, and increase battery life up to 20%.
- Here is a step by step guide on how to update your firmware: http://support.hellonuzzle.com/customer/portal/articles/280423
New App Updates:
- iOS users: By end of day tomorrow (7/14) you will see an update for the Nuzzle app in your App Store. This update will fix the cases where some users have seen the house icon take the place of their pet's picture in the location pin on the location page's map. It will also increase the visibility of your pet's track in satellite view.
- Android users: By end of day Wednesday (7/19) you will see an update for the Nuzzle app in your Google Play Store. This update will fix the cases where some users have seen the house icon take the place of their pet's picture in the location pin on the location page's map. It will also improve the accuracy of your pet's recorded activity level.
All the best,
Update sent out June 13, 2017:
We wanted to follow up to let you know what improvements have been made to your Nuzzle since our last email, and what new updates you can expect moving forward. Here at Nuzzle we've all been working really hard and are excited to announce the below-implemented improvements. Thank you again for all of your feedback. It has been extremely helpful as we continue to work on making Nuzzle the best it can be.
New Firmware Update In Your Nuzzle App: At 4pm on June 12th we pushed an update to everyone's Nuzzle app. Please open your Nuzzle app and click "Update" when you are prompted by the popup. This update will fix disconnection issues (the gray "no updates" screen).
- Here is a step by step guide on how to update your firmware: http://support.hellonuzzle.com/customer/portal/articles/2804234
- Android users: To implement this feature, please go to the Google Play store and update your Nuzzle app.
- iOS users: This feature is now implemented in your app. Please note: right now this feature is implemented for users that have one collar/base station. This feature will be implemented for users with multiple collars/base stations by the end of this month.
Android Specific Disconnection Issues (gray "no updates" screen): We were aware that Android users were experiencing certain disconnect issues. The latest app update (now in the Google Play store) will improve your Nuzzle's connection and you will receive better and more accurate locations/tracking.
We hope you enjoy the new improvements to your collar and we can't thank you enough for sticking with us while we continue to work on making Nuzzle the best it can be. If you have any questions or concerns about your Nuzzle collar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (844)872-3144.
All the best,
Did you find this article helpful?